×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jowjie
    Jowjie
    Hello! I am a BL story writer!
    I also have Wattpad - https://www.wattpad.com/user/jojiedramos
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Cahelle; A Secret Sunset
PG-13
3.7K
0
0
660
0

As dusk falls, the clouds are painted bright orange, the shadows of the trees and the landscapes are starting to cover the field that is clearly seen where t stood that afternoon. In that rooftop of an old and rumored to be a hunted law building. Cahelle could feel the faint heat coming from the sunset. It was once a soothing touch of the sun that makes his heart and mind calm, especially in the events that he is not devoured by the sunset alone. But now, it is not the dazzling sunlight or the calmness that makes him close his eyes but the desire to stop his tears from falling.
It is the same rooftop where Carlo finds him out of nowhere one lazy afternoon. This unexpected meeting turns into friendship and later on turned to be something more. And it is the same sunset where they both became true with each other. The same sunset that makes them face their fear, but above all, it was the same sunset that introduced them into their true self.
Affected by the ones around them sparks a controversy that causes tension in them. Building doubt and misperceptions that separate them until they asked; can this new kind of affection be turned into a love story? Is love only about two people?
Still staring into the distance, Cahelle could see from the corner of his eyes that Carlo turned to him, he wanted to say something but chose not to. It is a relief for him.
Both of them. They did not know that the place where it all started will also be the place where it all ends, all because Cahelle can't find the will to listen and Carlo couldn't find courage...
But is it really the end? Is it really the last sunset that they are going to watch together?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X