×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Money
G Completed
1.1K
0
1
675
0

swap_vert

When I was first thinking to write this on, I got a job at a Japanese restaurant.

I have to do there is like it’s an overall job ( I have to do all the things like waiter duties, kitchen helper duties and washing the dishes, mopping the floors and toilets too ok like that) but that’s was kind of happy job.

The reason I just said it. The previous jobs I worked there are terrible to my mind like it’s was a messed up job.

Anyway, somehow I got this job, still, I’m in the training period (probation) okay I want to tell you, people, the point in this topic is money ( you already know that).

I just want to make sure this, in this world we chasing money or time (Life) here.

Most of the people following the money here.

Yes, that’s right. Because I saw it before.

It’s like they’re addicted to it. I don’t know why is that but society has created that one for the people.

To me, they are two types of people, one is good people and the other one bad people( I think you guys already know that one) so the thing is I wanted to say why all of us following the money every day ( because we want to live in) right? Money doesn’t grow in trees that’s what my mom says.

We gotta go to Chase them. We really have to, everyone’s wants money I know that’s how it’s works

Everything has a process or system. Right? but what if you can do anything else beyond what you have right now.

Just think that’s all you need now. Ok money, everything we see around here and there it depends on cash. if you want to buy this one or that one you will definitely want money for that.

Do you ever guess of without money world(no money World) how is it sounds to you? Is that can exist? Like a dream kingdom. Howsoever money same as the devil, I mean it. all these things we got discomforts now because it is money. Don’t you get it? Ok then just think if you like something or want something now just now you can have that but you must have money for that one in your pocket man. If it not how you gonna get it.

This is the system we can not get out from ourselves. What is this? Why all of want that? Why people are dying for it? A little bit of money good enough for you to live a long time life if not what we gonna do about it? Life getting unfashionable of this nonsense but some others think different ways like we can do a lot of things because we got a lot of money for a lifetime, what we have to do oh we already did all the things we want so what are we gonna do next? This is what we living with this whole time.

Shit fuck what the hell man. Alright just give up some people would say. How you gonna give up like that you have to do something for yourself. Ok anyway I know this above thing what I say about, you will not probably understand these words but you will.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X