×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AntonyBMampilly
    AntonyBMampilly
    Being an author at 15, I strive to craft unique storylines that echo a dark theme. My favourite niches are dystopian, dark fiction, and psychological drama. Give me a cup of coffee, a headset and my Spotify list, I can cook stories that make you thankful for your real life ...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Song of Siren
PG-13
21.8K
0
0
843
1

Mankind has stepped on a technology that is too deadly to be utilised. But what has been done is done. Society is fractured, and humanity is on the verge of extinction. 

Millions of people, including Apollo, are in a difficult situation. The lack of liberty and being host to a parasitic technology outweigh the advantages of being higher productive and technological elitism by enhancing the human brain with AI.

 Will Purple Resistance, a rebel group formed on the ruins of this dystopian world, be able to restore everything to its natural state? 

Or will they succumb and be wiped off the face of the Earth without anyone noticing? 

Discover many dark secrets, betrayals, drama, and plot twists as you read this cyberpunk, dark fiction, and dystopian serial novel. Like an old saying ... All that glitters is not gold.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X