×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Ravens_Light
    Ravens_Light
    I'm Raven. I write fun stories about my own characters, or based on the things I enjoy. If you're into fantasy, dark fantasy, the paranormal, and a little bit of mystery; that's right up my alley. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for taking the time to look at my work!
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Raincode: The Peacekeepers AU
R
131
0
0
211
0

swap_vert

CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE GAME MASTER DETECTIVE ARCHIVES: RAINCODE!

Just a fun little  AU I'm working on for Master Detective Archives: Raincode. The plot diverges at Amaterasu Corporation's secret lab. What if the real hit was in fact, on Dr. Huesca? What if Yakou Furio didn't fall for Yomi Hellsmile's manipulation, or at least couldn't bring himself to use his detectives' abilities, and therefore survives? The story of this universe takes place after that, and follows Yakou and his various connections as they search for his missing detectives who were taken to the restricted area by Makoto. The confirmed existence of multiple universes, and being dragged into various mysteries sends fuzz head on a wild adventure, the likes of which he's never experienced before.


favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X