×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
D.B.D
R Paid content
260
0
0
316
0

So your alarm on my not so smart phone actually went off I've already got my Mtn.Dew 44oz and only one mile left before i get to work. Ya me only the manifesting thoughts of karma showing up for its blind date of awwww poor uuuu bbbiitttccchhh hitting u like a prize winning boomerang up side that nartistic head on those shoulders. Then mmmm ohhh fuck ya as i grab with both my hands on the back of her skull clinching that tila t like exotic black hair as i skull fuck her. Gagging her with my created in my Gods image my flawlessly huge mushroom head connected to a very thick circumference just under ten inches; which means 9plus thick inches rammed down this perfect mouth and throat causing a dry heave as her eyes water and omg I love u slips out of my mouth and my cock gets zipped back in and im kinda winded and heart is pounding i had to just sunami my Goddesses mouth throat and a gallon in the tummy. Not to mention the last 8 hrs of hot erotic passion. Thank God its Friday night almost Saturday and i just woke up from dreaming it was already Monday morning and i was on my way to work. Fuck yes time to wake and bake and then get high to start my weekend.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

Read the whole book: HK$10
X