×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AuthorPuppety
    AuthorPuppety
    Video games inspire creativity.
    I play. I watch. I write. I create.

    https://linktr.ee/authorpuppety
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Adventures of Rel Rel and the Forbidden Book
PG
22.3K
1
3
865
4

On the eve of her 16th birthday, Rel wishes upon a magical mirror, hoping it will come true. But to her surprise, she is suddenly transported to an entirely different universe - a realm of Muses. Now stranded in this unknown world, Rel must embark on a journey to find a mysterious book that can send her back home. The only problem is that she will have to cross the Muse Realm and confront the Paper Horsemen guarding the Library.

Adventures of Rel Rel and the Forbidden Book is the first story in a YA fantasy novel series that I plan to write and finish. It is a labor of love, and it is a story dear to my heart that I have been trying to write since I was 13 years old.

I'm old now, married, and I have 3 children. I've been writing the Adventures of Rel Rel off and on under many different names and at different points in my life. I'm still plugging away and still trying to write this story. I'm a stay-at-home dad, my wife works full-time, and I homeschool and take care of my kids.

Amid adulting, family, ups, and downs, drama, and the struggles of life in general, I write. I write because I love it, it brings me joy, peace, and meaning. This is my story, told my way, in my own words. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you come along with me on this lifelong journey to finish the Adventures of Rel Rel.

This is the first novel in the Adventures of Rel Rel series. May it transport you to another world, inspire you to create in some way, and at the very least entertain you a bit.

Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it! Hope you have an amazing day. Please take care, and God bless! 

-J.J. "BookPuppety"

X