×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☽Harmony Haven ☾
    ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☽Harmony Haven ☾
    Harmony's passion for words and stories blossomed from an early age, making him an avid reader and writer. Lost in the world of enchanting tales, he comfortably escapes into different realms and allows his imagination to run wild. His love for literature is evident in the way he effortlessly weaves beautiful narratives and brings characters to life through his own writing. With a name as melodious as his personality, he exudes a natural warmth and charm that captivates those around him.

    However, Harmony's creative pursuits do not stop at writing alone. He is a born performer, with a natural flair for acting that truly sets him apart. Whether he is treading the boards of a local theater or bringing scenes to life through expressive gestures and mesmerizing dialogue, his magnetic stage presence leaves a lasting impact on audiences.

    Beyond his artistic endeavors, Harmony possesses a unique sense of empathy and understanding. He has a genuine ability to connect with others on a deeper level, often lending a listening ear and offering insightful advice. His open-mindedness and compassionate nature draw people towards him, creating a harmonious space for exchange of ideas and shared moments.

    Harmony's infectious positive energy and unwavering optimism make him a true gift to those around him. With his talents in writing, reading, and acting, he leaves an indelible mark on everything he touches, immersing others in a world of imagination, emotion, and inspiration.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lovely Nightmare
PG-13
4.4K
0
0
406
0

In "Haunting Love," we follow the tumultuous and dangerous relationship between an obsessed stalker and a young 19-year-old boy who unwittingly becomes the object of the stalker's dark desires. 

When the boy's father unexpectedly passes away, he is left with no choice but to move into his late father's mansion against his mother's vehement protests. Little does he know, this decision will change his life forever.

Unbeknownst to him, this mansion holds a chilling secret. It once belonged to the infamous serial killer, who was known for his connections to pedophile rings. But what the boy doesn't realize is that he is being closely watched by a man who has dedicated his life to taking down these abhorrent groups.

The obsessed stalker, haunted by his own past, becomes infatuated with the boy. Seeing him as an innocent, fragile soul amidst the corrupt world he despises, the stalker resolves to protect and possess the boy at any cost.

Through a series of meticulously planned encounters, the stalker wormes his way into the boy's life, unnoticed at first. But as their relationship deepens, the stalker's true intentions come to light. He will never let anyone else lay claim to the boy, and he is willing to rule their relationship with tough love.

As the stalker's obsession intensifies, he employs both will and force to make the boy love him. The boundaries between love and manipulation blur, creating a dark and twisted romance. While the boy feels trapped and frightened, he also begins to experience conflicting emotions and a complicated desire to understand the person who holds him captive emotionally.

Haunted by their dark pasts and driven by an obsessive love, this unconventional couple must navigate a treacherous path together. Will the boy ever escape the stalker's clutches? Or will they succumb to their twisted love, forever entwining their fates in a dangerous dance? "Haunting Love" explores themes of obsession, control, and the blurred lines between love and darkness.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X