×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
I'm more Than this
G
0
0
0
73
0

swap_vert

The beginning

Hi, I'm Claire. I married my man 7 years ago. Today I know this was a bad Idea...

At the Beginning He was sweet - a real Gentleman. I never ever thought he would....okay read it yourself. 

Bevore we Had our Wedding we were really in Love. We traveled a lot. And the bedroom was our Second Home if you understand. I was so in Love. And I thought he would feel the Same. Today I know it better...

We Had such a lovely Wedding. Eben my dad Likes him. My dad!!! Never could ever be good enough. But He was a goog actor. You will understand it If you read my Story. The only one who didnt Like him was my dog Spike. He knew the truth. The truth I had to pay with blood and tears...

It startet with smalls Things...less Kisses, less hugs, less Attention. I thought okay....after a few years this is Just normal. Until I found this earring in the car. 

This tiny earring changes my hole Life and finally brought my into the Hospital where I write this Story...follow me to the darkest hours of human Being...

To be continued...


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X