×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sproc
    Sproc
    I enjoy writing stories almost as much as I love reading them. My favorites have a little bit of the paranormal/magic and a little bit of snark.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Nobody Likes Megan McGowen
PG
20.9K
0
0
535
1

Megan, a struggling student, has to navigate the magically-induced pitfalls bringing a genie to high school causes in order to keep her life from spiraling completely out of control.

Sitting at the bus stop late one night, Megan comes across an old bottle. When she opens it, a kid her own age appears, ready to grant her whatever she wants. So, she wishes to be popular – what could go wrong?

As Megan's life takes a drastic turn for the better, she gets a little cocky, agreeing to let the genie come to school. Before she knows it, he's worming his way into every part of her life: he's in all her classes, friends with her brother, and getting invites to hang out with her friends. But once she starts spending time with him, Megan finds she has a new problem. Despite her best efforts, she's starting to see him as almost a friend. But can she really trust him?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X