×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
With The Dawn Came A Song
PG-13
0
0
0
21
0

swap_vert

As the first light of dawn etched the cloudy gray sky, a woman named Adel, burdened with anxiety, decided to take a morning stroll. The world was still half-asleep, and the streets were quiet. She clutched her coffee cup, its warmth seeping into her palms, a small comfort against the chill of the morning.
Suddenly, Adel felt a strange sensation, as if she was being pulled into a different world. She blinked, and when she opened her eyes, she found herself in a lush garden. The air was filled with the scent of blooming flowers, and the soft rustling of leaves echoed around her.
In the heart of the garden, she saw them - fairies, their wings shimmering in the morning light. They were playing flutes and lutes, their music floating through the air like a gentle breeze. The melody was soothing, the rhythm steady, like the heartbeat of the earth itself.
Adel felt her anxiety melting away, replaced by a sense of peace she hadn’t felt in a long time. She closed her eyes, letting the music wash over her, seep into her, heal her.
When she opened her eyes again, she was back on the familiar streets of her neighborhood. The garden, the fairies, their music - it all seemed like a dream. But she felt lighter, her heart free of the anxiety that had been weighing her down.
Reaching into her pocket, her fingers brushed against something small and hard. Pulling it out, she found a tiny trinket - two fairies, one with a flute and one with a lute. A smile spread across her face as she realized that her daydream wasn’t just a dream after all. It was a gift, a magical moment that had brought her peace and left her with a token to remember it by.


  • twitter sharing button

    pinterest sharing button

    email sharing button

    sms sharing button

    sharethis sharing button

  • 0
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X