×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
𝓐 𝓓𝓲𝓹 𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼...
G
6.5K
1
0
188
0

"𝕷𝖎𝖕𝖘 𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖞'𝖘 𝕰𝖉𝖌𝖊..."


Alex Turner's heart has been broken. Now he's caught in a spot between lust and love... Or a lust for love. Playing through shows, falling in and out of bad situations, and getting really close to the album that'll make the band most popular...


And the common thread? The consistent spark? And the inspiration, the muse, the art piece?


*You.*


Alex Turner X AFAB Reader (AMAB version will be made available soon.)


(She/they pronouns used, reader is nuerodivergent and queer, but otherwise unspecified, this is for the conversation's sake.)


Disclaimer: None of the songs and lyrics are owned by me, and this does not represent the real people here! Obviously, I tried to write them as accurately as possible, but none of the events in this story actually happened. This story is also a bit different than other X Readers, and if that's not your thing, that's okay. Slow-burn romance, smut, strangers to lovers, open relationships, MLM, WLW, and a mix.


I hope you enjoy this, it's something I really wanted to put together, and was happy to write!


Have fun!

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X