×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Crystal
    Crystal
    A writer with too much imagination! I enjoy writing romance, fantasy, drama, horror, thriller, and more!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Siren's Lust
R
18.8K
0
3
322
0

Siren's Lust

A secretive circus run by a sadistic witch and her coven have arrived on Molokini Island and invited fans from the dark web to a show. Danae, 28, is from the island of Maui, where a mysterious man invites her and a couple of friends to the circus. Once there, Danae and her friends are horrified to find that the circus holds creatures that are considered myths and legends. Also, many creatures are forced to fight, kill, and do other atrocious acts to entertain the audience.

When allowed to see and touch the creatures, Danae meets a male siren who wasn't part of the show and pitied how the siren and the other creatures were treated. She and other friends free them from prison, but the male siren develops a lustful desire for Danae. Now that the siren is free from prison, he made it his purpose to have Danae for himself. However, he has an appetite for human flesh and wreaks havoc on humans while trying to get Danae.

Not only that but Danae is also targeted by the witch and her coven while trying to retain their creatures. Danae is facing danger everywhere, and she doesn't know what is worse: being chased after by an evil coven or a male siren that lusts for her.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X