×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AKSHE
    AKSHE
    "A captivating écrivain and conteuse without whose stories you'd pass no days"

    - Writing is one of my many hobbies.
    -NEVER gonna cut my hair again (okay, maybe when I'm bored of long hair)
    - An Aquarius baby
    - infp-t
    -Type 4 enneagram

    ----

    Akshe here! I write in my leisure time, hoping my stories will make you see the world more happily and gratefully. Any feedback on my stories is welcomed, and I wish for you to have a good time while you're here. 

    "It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting." 

    One of my favourite quotes from Paulo Coelho in The Alchemist because it makes me believe that my dream will come true one day. 

    "No one has ever changed the world by doing what the world has told them to do," said Eddy Zhong in a TEDx talk that I once listened to, and now I have it in my bedroom reminding me that I've got this.

    Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/ShinaShia
    Tapas: https://tapas.io/readmastories

    You can also find me on Mangtaoon and Webnovel!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Making her fall in love
PG-13
672
0
0
217
0

swap_vert

Sonne City, known for its rebellious citizens, and hostile government, saw an unprecedented scandal of a famous model. With the internet preoccupied with Heza Vernier’s private life, the Riedels’ found the perfect time to implement their decade-awaited infiltration.

Aayden Reidel, the president of one of the massive secret underground organisations, ready to destroy the government, is met with a last hurdle: Vernier. 

Heza, the famous business tycoon and model, a private freak, decided to help her friend by covering up her scandal. Little did she know that she would need someone else to cover up her secret.

When the unforeseen encounters between Heza and Aayden raise more questions than answers, Aayden realises he needs to change his tactic, and Heza realises she needs to hide her secret better.

Hiding secrets from each other, Aayden and Heza are on a cat-and-mouse chase, trying to make sense of each other lies. And the trajectories change when something else enters the picture: love and attraction.

Who will be the first to find out the other’s secret? What will happen when they find something they don’t like? Will Aayden’s principles change after knowing Heza? What will Heza do when things get out of control? Will Aayden’s and Heza’s feelings last until the end?


First Episode on May 25, 2024. 

Be sure to bookmark!

With love, 

Akshe.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X