×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    BrittBits
    BrittBits
    I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory and graphic. If you are a reader that likes spontaneous romance, cut throat death scenes and female protagonists, give me a read. I will update as often as possible, but i ask my readers to criticize when necessary and tell me how you are enjoying it. I love interacting and conversation. I also love Karaoke... And Cheese...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Everlasting Crave
R
6.6K
0
0
1.9K
0

1. This story is the very first book I've ever written. It was inspired by the cover actually. Thanks to my amazingly talented friend Val, this novel was able to come alive. I am looking for a few beta writers. This story could use some help. Messege me if you're interested.

2. In this world... You are either, a wolf, vampire, Sucubus, Acheri, a type of demon that exist in the form of a little girl. Crocotta, mimic any person's voice to lure their victims out so they can feed. They feed on human souls. Then you have Vlines, Cat people. We turn into cats... The so called weakest link. The Vlines are at a constant war between other "demons" out there. We were all put on this earth to protect humans even though they don't see it that way. Given that there are only a selected few of these demons who chose to protect... Humans are going extinct.

3. This is an action, adventure, girlxgirl, romance and other stuff haha. Be easy on this one... It is complete, when I get a few other people to help out, I'll be posting the edited parts. Hope you enjoy and let me know!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X