×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Yurijoshi
    Yurijoshi
    I like to write both fanfiction and original stories, usually with themes of oppression, LGBT issues and the dismantling of stereotypes and cliches.
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Chad and the Incel
R 已完結
25.2K
1
1
4.3K
0

Chad is, well, a Chad, or at least he looks like one. He’s got his sights set on the cool nerd Becky and enlists the help of her shy incel ex-friend Noah, offering to help him get the gorgeous girl (Stacy) he desperately wants. Noah is reluctant to help, believing that he will be stuck in inceldom forever, but Chad’s interest in his life gives him hope. When their plans go awry, they start turning their romantic attention towards each other.

Inspired by the Virgin vs Chad meme. This is chiefly a male/male romance but there is also some female/female romance in it and it's adorable.

Content Warning: Given the subject matter, you can guess that this story has dark themes in it, such as suicide and self-harm (plus the mental health issues that often cause them), sexism, slut-shaming homophobia, biphobia and transphobia. There is also swearing and some mentions of sex but nothing too explicit.

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!

X