×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    StrawberryBubbly
    StrawberryBubbly
    Just a person who loves writing! Even if I'm clearly not the best! But I don't like writing as much as I love~ cats! I'm just here to read, write, and check out this site a bit! My pfp is Miwako from Paradise Kiss!

    Wattpad Main - https://www.wattpad.com/user/StrawberryBubbly

    Wattpad Secondary - https://www.wattpad.com/user/JuuzousOnlyWife

    Quotev - StrawberryBubbly

    Archive of Our Own - MadameVanilleCreme
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Parade of Confection Affection
PG-13
3.6K
0
0
1.2K
1

swap_vert

Being a sweetmeat seemed appealing. You were automatically nobility and lived with luxuries. Though, being in a tuck shop was far from dandy to those within them. Many people knew what happened through rumours and tales, but many didn't care. Make no mistake, parents who cared deeply for the children that were "gifted" with being a sweetmeat, set out to hide their childrens' "gift" from the world to protect them from what awaits them. 

Sugar Nazareth's parents are no different. Years upon years, they succeeded in hiding that she was a sweetmeat. So when she decides on joining the Week of Rivelazione parade and somehow wins her place in the royal palace, she'd have to keep hiding that fact with the help of a fellow sweetmeat who has experience in a tuckshop. Will she be able to? In an adventure of cover-ups, romance, and royalty.




Status: Unfinished

Disclaimer: Plans to contains wlw content

Published originally on Quotev by me (StrawberryBubbly): August 9, 2021

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X