×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
Stew (Soup Book 2)
PG Completed
10.8K
2
9
1.6K
6

A sequel to Soup! 


A shifter called Soup and his human, Missy, live together up in the field of flowers.

With Missy now suspecting Soup's true form, their bond becomes rocky as Soup struggles to accept what that may mean for him and the life he has decided to lead away from society. 

Refusing to give up on her, Soup chooses to turn a blind eye in the hope that life can continue as it did. 

But when all seems like it is settling, a fierce storm rips through the lands and brings with it a new creature collapsed in the wildflowers. 

With no identity, the lost creature is taken in and nestled into the home of two with the new name of Stew; with the hopes that someone will come forth to claim her.

Struggling with a whirlwind of energy around the calm home as the days go by, Stew only raises more questions about a shifter's life in a crueler world beyond the train tracks. 

So, why does she want to return so desperately to it? 

X