×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Nico17
    Nico17
    Float like a cloud. Free. That is what I want to be. Except for I have fear of height. Now that is a new paradox.
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Letter to You who is Still Pure
G
0
0
0
39
0

swap_vert

I didn't expect to still be able to come to this place, even so, how are you? I always remember you, for your sake I have made it my job every day. I'm sorry I can't write you a letter like I used to, but I really hope you will still give me answers. 

So, how are you? I will always wait on this shore. The rest of my days here with you. I still remember where your first reply came, I continued along the river, assuming you were someone who understood me. Even more than that, I don't care about your world, you understand my writing and reply to it, that`s more than enough to me.

I also understand your feelings, who complain about yourself being constantly polluted by my people. Day by day, your white form was increasingly covered with black spots, but you continued to smile as you still helped them. I think your sacrifice is in vain and still you with your smile extends your hand to them.

Maybe this is the last day I write to you. All the signs have appeared all over your face. I couldn't even save an old friend. Forgive me for being useless. O river keeper lady person or whatever you are, I hope we can meet again, in a clean world, on a beautiful river once again.

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X