×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    A. KAUF
    A. KAUF
    Hello fellow readers and writers!!
    author, poet, and songwriter
    transmasc, genderqueer, abrosexual, demiromantic, panromantic
    he/they pronouns

    "If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." -Toni Morrison

    if you're going to be rude/hateful towards me or any of my friends, please leave my page and expect some backlash. we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour here.

    I love to create worlds different from my own while describing various ways of life, normally with quite a bit of magic. As for reading, I love to read dystopian and fantasy stories centred around everything wrong with our society, but amplified. I someday hope to alter how people think about others through my writing. I love music as well, and I always have my headphones in, especially when I'm writing.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Reaper
PG Completed
14.1K
2
11
945
5

swap_vert

In the world of Salef, people live normal lives. Until night. At night, the demons come out. No one knows how the demons got there, but people have their suspicions. Cierra hunts the demons with her close friends Damien and Marlene. But what she finds makes her question everything she knows about her life. 

Dedicated to all the girls in Cabin 15. 

I do not own the cover image in this story. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. Enjoy this short story!

swap_vert

X