×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    WahyuMK's Writtings
    WahyuMK's Writtings
    is as a veteran who has experienced countless failures in life. (See more)
    .
    If you enjoy with the story so far, you can support the author in this link :
    https://ko-fi.com/moncake
    .
    (INFORMATION)
    Latest Updated : 11 March 2023
    .
    * Moncake : Mother's object I [ENG] will be posted day by day during Ramadhan.
    * Moncake : Scream of Banshee [ENG] will be posted day by day during Ramadhan
    .
    NOTE :
    Biggest update will be coming in an eternity.
    .
    All the contents here is original. The writtings here are consider as a junk. Even as junk, everyone do not allowed to copy paste, used as other contents with minor modifications, or even stealing the idea unless you get my permission (mostly not if there is nothing benefit for me). Repost also counted as a big sin. However, still allowed to share the story with the real link to original (which mean here) but it doesn't count as a full share of episodes.
    .
    .
    Thanks.
    .
    This page will close slowly, when everyone didn't notice it.
    .


    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    Pure Support.
    There is no benefit. This is just pure support. If you really like the writtings, feel free to express yourself by pressing this button. 
    US$2 /month
    JOIN
MONCAKE : THE LETTER FROM THE VICTIM OF AIR-FRANCE CRASH [ENG]
G Completed
9.9K
0
0
2.0K
0

It was time for me to check the mailbox at the back door. I actually don't want to believe the cool-ass guy, the fact is his mailbox is full of letters, though not necessarily a fan like he says.

.

After I brought it in front of him, the man who was just sitting around drinking tea immediately told me to read one by one. What a disgusting man.

.

One by one I read it was only a vague promotional offer message, Mr. Cake says it's usually spam. But furthermore, there was a black gift measuring 15 cm x 15 cm with a white ribbon.

.

When opened the contents are a bit absurd.

.

Sunday, March 6

Joke or real?

"Please tell people at home that I won't be going home because of business. Tell Serena to send the package to the address listed below and open no one's door except Mr. Cake. Mom and Dad waiting at____

16 Millfield, Portpatrick

I have given you chocolate

Joke or real?

Sender: Gibson Jeph

3 Westfield, Blean

Canterbury CT2 9ER

.

.

Mr. Cake said it was just for fun, well, indeed in this world there are more and more people, a lot of time, a lot of unemployment. I wanted to say that, but the Gibson Jeph sounded familiar.

.

This morning I watched the news about the mysterious crash of an Air France plane last Saturday.. Gibson Jeph, including the list of names that did not survive.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X