×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Tomie
    Tomie
    Hello! ^^ If you run into my account just know that i'm kinda only here for a small story that i'm writing. It was an idea me and a partner had and we decided to make it into a story. I hope to make more in the future since I love to write and I hope you guys will read them and enjoy them! I'm only here for fun so I apologize if my stories aren't very well written. If they are just not to your taste then just click off I don't care. Anyway, thank you for your time and if you read my stories thank you for reading them.
    See more
A Hellish Love
R
8.6K
5
2
895
4

Alicia Elsher the young human girl would one day stumble upon the ruler of the underworld Sakura Grim after being sacrificed to prevent Sakura from reigning havoc among the mortal plane. Scared and alone Alicia or Alice would take comfort in the presence of Sakura and their love would suddenly start to spark. A story that sparked out of nowhere would suddenly turn into the greatest love story the underworld had ever heard. 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X