×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Arianna Courson
    Arianna Courson
    I am a professional writer/author (defiantly not famous yet :,) )who enjoys writing romances and love stories. (I write erotic romances and romances for teens!) I also love my dog, Bella and have an irrational fear of wasps (-w-)b


    I've self-published about six books (not counting the ones I took off Amazon because they suck), and have a single novel that is currently with a professional publisher! Feel free to check them out!

    Self-published:
    Silence Me (Young Adult Paranormal Romance with fallen angels)

    Quiet, now (YA Paranormal romance between vampire/werewolf and snow angel)

    Corrupted (YA paranormal romance between shadow fairy and mutated angel)

    The Silent Kiss (YA paranormal fantasy romance between a witch and a fallen angel, and a twist off Cinderella)

    Lullaby (still preorder)

    Obsession (Erotic romance between a twenty year old mafia leader and a nineteen year old girl)

    With Publishing:
    Wild Fire (YA paranormal romance between a fallen angel and a phoenix)




    Book three "The Dark Fated Ones" coming soon
    See more
Quiet, Now (teaser)
PG-13
1.6K
0
0
823
0

(This book is only a teaser, the whole book is available for preorder (find it on the link below the description).


NOW THAT YOU’RE HERE, 

YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE 


“Everywhere you go, I’ll be there. Every place when you think you’re alone, I’ll be in the shadows... 

Because the moment you saw me, I noticed the look in your eyes...  

The spark that no one else had ever seen. 

I know you, Winter Evans, and I don’t intend to let you go. 

Don’t be afraid, Snowflake, 

Because you’re mine now. 

And there’s nothing you can do about it.” 


A heart of ice and a desire for blood... A city of frost and an ocean of red... 

What would happen if a vampire and a snow angel clashed together? A boy who fed off her kind... and a girl who was the most powerful being in existence?  

What if your dreams came to life... and you were left with nothing except for him? 

Stained lips on her frosty skin... 

Winter Evans fell in love with a vampire, and now he wouldn’t let her go. 


https://books2read.com/u/47dPR7


favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X