×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ScaryBacon
    ScaryBacon
    Greetings one and all! My name is X.H. Pastoor, but please call me ScaryBacon. I am an aspiring author and lover of literature. I have several works on the go at the moment, including a four-book series as well as a short novel and some short stories. I will update as I go, but just a heads up, I am a slow writer, so please be patient. I hope you enjoy my works. Helpful comments or constructive criticism is appreciated!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Hunter's Soul (Dark Sun Prequel)
PG-13
7.3K
1
7
883
0

The Hunt Begins
When the Tenebris Dominus invaded Earth, they brought death, pain, fear and an abundance of nightmares. 

They left behind a gaping wound in the earth, an abomination that emanates darkness like an unholy pus. This wound became known as The Scar. The dark pouring out of The Scar is spreading across the land, corrupting those it touches, turning them into creatures of the void and driving men and women alike insane. 

To combat the darkness coming from The Scar, the goddess Damascha created the hunters; holy weapons that contained powers beyond any regular human. With heightened senses and incredible strength and intelligence, the hunters were tasked with destroying the dark and cleansing the Earth. 

Now, in the city of Miganya, another hunter arises, ready to cleanse. 


favorite
coins

X