×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    roseofnoonvale
    roseofnoonvale
    I am a college student who has been interesting in writing for years. While I'm not a professional, I've been told that I'm a good writer, although I'll leave that up to you to decide.

    Writing isn't about writing something that sounds good, or something that everyone will read. The true beauty of it comes at the time when you write something that touches even one person.

    I have an obsession with anime, supernatural, glee, and things that move in a circular motion. I'm weird, I'm random.

    See more
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
Haunted House:Their Story
R
1.1K
0
2
1.8K
2

Prompt:everyone knew the old abandoned house at the end of the street was haunted, everyone knew the stories of those people who entered and were never seen again, but no one knows the spirits story, until one day, one person does make it out alive, only because that person, you, took the time to listen to the story of the spirits.
 

Any rating and any length accepted.

Prompt:everyone knew the old abandoned house at the end of the street was haunted, everyone knew the stories of those people who entered and were never seen again, but no one knows the spirits story, until one day, one person does make it out alive, only because that person, you, took the time to listen to the story of the spirits.
 

Any rating and any length accepted.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X