×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    RuthM17
    RuthM17
    I'm just a part time journalist writing different things for fun.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Cursed Melody
PG-13 Completed
35.3K
2
0
3.2K
1

Merida Lykos aka Melody always dreamed for a mate that was similar to the charming prince she read in books as a child. As the only child of Alpha Peter, she knows that it's her birthright to lead the pack one day and that it'll be essential for a powerful mate to be at her side. When an odd twist of fate leads to a chance meeting and one impulsive decision tears them apart, Merida and Melody go on a four year hunt, desperately trying to save her mate before she loses them forever.

After a horrific incident results in the loss of her humanity and innocence, Mia Agrinya runs away from home and from the people she loved at the age of sixteen. Now, four years later, she struggles trying maintain a normal life with a crazed beast inside her that she can barely tame. When a sudden encounter with her once adorable, now feisty and alluring, step sister drags her back into the strange world she'd abandoned, Mia becomes faced with a hard past that threatens the fragile balance between her and Madness.

When a dark presence takes the form of a once trusted friend and a secret curse threatens the peaceful balance of the pack, Melody and Madness become faced with a reality neither of them would expect and feelings one of them might not be able to handle. 

Will the curse tear them apart again or will they defy fate to mend their broken bond?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X