×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    J.M. Black
    J.M. Black
    It takes faith to write and even more faith to submit writings to a website where thousands, if not millions, of people can see my work. I don't have this faith blindly, I have it in the Lord.

    First and foremost, I write for God. I know many of my stories are horror or written in a vey dark genre, but that doesn't mean God can't be glorified even in the dark.

    I appreciate all reviews and criticism that will better help me to improve in writing. I also love to discover and read new work. Especially ones that inspire and makes one think.

    I have published two novels (The Great Scheme of Things and Out Topos) that are available on amazon.com. By following the link here, you can learn more about me, my stories, and get links to buy my book.

    http://vitalux.wix.com/jmblack#
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Mrs. Graber's Roses
PG-13
3.1K
0
0
2.3K
0

swap_vert

Well over a decade later, with Mrs. Graber still missing, Ellis "Bud" Jaimeson offers his few (yet intense) encounters with the Graber's throughout his childhood to the police. Although Mrs. Graber's roses no longer exist, they're still prevalent in Bud's childhood memories.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X