×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ellis
    Ellis
    Hi, I'm Ellis! I'm a college student, but I've been on Penana since I was in middle school. I've been inactive for a very long time, but I'm going to try to get back into writing (: a lot of this stuff is old, or was started when I was in middle school, so please don't judge based off beginnings. Happy reading!
    See more
A Mystery In Time
PG-13 Planning
173
1
0
1.6K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

swap_vert

    Two thirteen year old girls take a dare at a sleepover to sneak into a local 'insane' scientist's home. When in the house, they accidentally stumble across a hidden laboratory in the scientist's basement. When Coral trips, she stumbles onto a switch sending the girls back in time to the 1950's. 

    The girls meet their friend Donna's grandfather when he was only 30 years old. Donna's grandfather, now in prison for murder, was convinced he was framed. However, according to the evidence in 1950, he was convicted of murder and theft. He was sentenced to a lifetime behind bars, and in the present day, 2/22/15, he is still there. 

    Coral and Marianne discover that he actually was telling the truth, and Donna's grandfather really was framed. If they can bring their compelling evidence to the current day, Donna's grandfather may be released. With this weight on their shoulders, they must find out who really commited the crime, while also finding a way back home.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X