×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Tessa M.
    Tessa M.
    Hi! I'm Tessa (or Dory), I'm in my late 20s, and-obviously-I love to write! I enjoy spending my down time reading books and binging movies/shows.
    Preferred Book Types: mostly Adventure, Romance, Sci-fi, Action, and Futuristic Dystopian novels.
    Fav color = sky blue?

    FUN FACTS:
    ~I'm a Christian
    ~I'm related to “Pocahontas” (BTW: her real name was “Matoaka”; and Pocahontas is the name the jerk John Smith gave her, which means= “Spoiled Brat”) and she isn't the person Disney has portrayed; she was actually 14 when she met John Smith and his people.
    ~Achille's Heel: procrastination
    ~TV Show obsessed
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The REBELZ: The Beginning
PG-13
39.5K
0
13
9.3K
0

 In a post-apocolyptic world, where the evil New Government Order rules the once free nation of the United States, a group of teens rally together to rebel against the NGO and their totalitarian goals, looking to eventually take back their country and everything that was horribly ripped away from them.


  Follow Roxy Monroe as her and her friends fight to disrupt the NGO's plans in any way they can. They take huge risks to fight for what they believe in. But wherever they go, trouble tends to follow them...


    "Read at your own risk. You have been warned..." ~Roxy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


My Inspiration Song: "Radioactive"  BY: Imagine Dragons

CAST in Copyright Section!!

Copyright © 2013 - 2014
 This story is my own!! All Rights Reserved.


***NOTICE***
My story contains battle violence, mature descriptions of events taken place in the story, and highly emotional situations. This is purely fictional (+ sci-fi) & for fun, entirely of my own making!

COMMENT, SHARE, & VOTE if you like it!!!!
~Tess(:

X