×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jersey
    Jersey
    I am very new here, despite having had a strong interest into this community for a while now. Taking into consideration that I am still quite inexperienced with creative writing, I accept all critiques and suggestions. My stories maybe offensive or considered inappropriate to some readers, so viewer discretion is advised. Caution: I am writing genres including action and horror :Caution. If you do not prefer these genres I advise not to read them. If your are curious or personally like them, then by all means enjoy. I do not have specifically set times, but expect more updating on the weekends.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Whisper over the World
R
4.8K
1
0
2.3K
0

Abraham Kirkpatrick had an incredible talent in playing the piano, and a promising future because of it. He was athletic, healthy, smart, and a charming teenage boy. Girls swooned, boys were eager to befriend him, his family was always there for him- his life was perfect. However, his bright, happy life suddenly shattered when he was diagnosed with severe schizophrenia. 

His mind began to wither, suffering from night terrors, hallucinations, mind-melding delusions, and insomnia. He attempted to kill himself, but survived, and was soon sent to a psych ward. But the house filled with madness doesn't seem to be treating their patients the way they should. Abraham is filled with a sense of justice after noticing these subtle hints of patients acting weirder than usual. He decides to action, but can a teenage schizophrenic really succeed?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X