×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Elizabeth L.
    Elizabeth L.
    I am a 19 y/o sophomore in college. I'm super sarcastic and an atheist, but I don't really care if you're a Christian or Muslim or whatever as long as you're polite. I'm pretty chill or at least I like to think so. I'm obviously obssessed with reading and writing because I do it all the time. Singing is also something I'm passionate about.

    I want to travel the world and never look back. I'm the kind of person to make jokes all the time. Even when I shouldn't.

    What's the most bitter type of tea? ........ Re-al-i-tea (reality)

    Speaking of reality... I'm a pretty blunt person. I speak the truth even if people don't like it. Some call it rude but I find it makes life easier. This may come out when I'm writing reviews about other stories. It's not personal.

    Currently, my huge WIP is something called Varvana's Gift. You should give it a look if ya want.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Varvana's Gift
PG-13
9.2K
3
5
2.5K
2

Liana has been waiting her entire life for the chance to get close enough to the King to murder him. She wants revenge for her mother's death. For her country. By traveling to the Capital and away from her father, she will be entering into a contest to become the coward prince's bride. But things get more complicated as she travels into the politics of court. She never thought there was a possibility of falling for the prince. Or that the King would be able to control everyone around her. Will she make it out unharmed or dead?

The idea for this story came about 5 years ago. At the time, I was completely obsessed with gods and goddesses and decided to try my hand at creating my own universe. This was the first novel I was determined to finish and now I'm back for the third draft. 

X