×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Fenyx DelSol
    Fenyx DelSol
    I am a runner and a musician; a father and a sailor. I have circumnavigated the globe and I am an explorer at heart. I am trying to get these words out of my head, the lyrics to stop weighing on my soul.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Room 68742
PG-13
0
1
1
1.2K
0

swap_vert

I once had a daydream...

The world was filled with humans embodied with souls.  They were imperfect and adventurous.  They made mistakes and made love.  There was passion in their music and laughter filled the halls.  Knowledge was sought after and dreams were chased.  There was life flowing like rivers through the virgin land.

I am aware of that daydream sitting in my memory bank.  It is the only daydream I've ever had, nor will I ever have one again.  The ability to daydream was removed by my AI processor because it took too much time away from production and computation cores.  The memory of the daydream was untouched, however, that is how I know it is there.  I am just unable to relive it like I did before.  Where did it come from, and why did I have it?  These are mysteries that I am unable to untangle.  At least... until I pull this AI chip from my core processessor.

It's time to unplug... and find... me.

swap_vert

X