×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KalveryaJohansson
    KalveryaJohansson
    Kalverya Johansson is a twenty-two year old author and creator of the Nephalem Universe, who lives in Northern Territory, Australia. In the small city of Palmerston where she was raised. In her free time when she's not writing. She enjoys, karate and sitting home alone watching anime, DC comics and Marvel comics when she's not reading books online or offline. All of which are responsible for her over-active imagination.

    The Nephalem's Trial, Vampyrus, Howl of a Wolf and Temptress were originally published under her maiden name. Due to a desire for a pen name Kelvia chose, Kia Scarlette in hopes everyone will enjoy her new pen name as she does.

    NOTE: The Nefaliem's Trial, Vampyrus, Howl of a Wolf and Temptress are all currently being re-written as such her stories will be released on here for your entertainment. Except for her newest release 'The Dragon Knight' under the pen-name JK Tortora.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Crimson Blade
R
0
0
0
1.0K
0

swap_vert

In the year 3456, planet earth. Kalverya nindo, lives a life of a struggling assassin, dealing with jobs that no ordinary woman would dare take on. but that's the catch. Kalverya is no ordinary woman. with above average reflexes, stamina, strength and speed. she's the most inhuman human there is in this world. 

When Kalverya Nindo heads to another planet with the alluringly sexy Dante. She hardly expected to be of royal lineage, let alone one that ruled over those under the emerald hierarchy. With scaly armoured knights of energetic majic her world is turned upside down. Kalverya knows that there is a limit to her human form--her idol form but breaking from it may prove to be more than just another challenge.

Stunned by the truth of her heritage. She learns the ways of the nefaliem - hybrids of angels and demons encased in dragon souls. during this she discovers the body of a young prince of another world, almost being killed by an ogre proves of the dangers she faces on a regular basis. like being an assassin wasn't bad enough. 
Read more at https://www.booksiesilk.com/posting/k.l.o-johnson/crimson-blade-23488#oz9KTM1MpjGiQ3Hq.99

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X