×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    zefi
    zefi
    Not to hoping that I'll capture you and you no longer untouched and got drowned alone, it looks like a shadow will illuminate light but is close to the truth.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Singulatim Project
R
703
0
0
545
0

swap_vert

Mighty Long Fall will be dropped in Washington DC just above the White House. Lockheed AC-130 on the way with the bomb, five US Air Forces F-22 Raptor Jet Fighter tried to stop the AC-130 aircraft carrying the bomb but could not do much and the United States Government mobilized all of its national guards to prepare for the attack From Singulatim.
Singulatim Project (Secret Intelligence Ultimate and Absolute The Trigger Magnificent Prototype Injection) is the name of a secret program named by Orba and Charlie, the leader of Singulatim. Mighty Long Fall is the name of the thermonuclear bomb that became the main program of the Singulatim Project, a bomb that has an explosive power of about 2050 Megatons of TNT, can produce smoke (lay mushrooms) with a height of about 2540 Miles and its width of about 2325 miles.
Singulatim managed to steal the bomb-making test data obtained from Russia, Britain, Germany, North Korea and the United States, and they has succeeded in making bombs that could end the world in that instant. Only one condition they ask: to submit The five leaders of the respective countries, namely the United States, Russia, Britain, China and France, are handed today 27 December 2025 to the territory of Ushuaia, Argentina and the five countries must also be deprived of the permanent membership of the UN Security Council ! If not before it gets to Olympus can be detonated over the Airspace of the State that says Superpower!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X