×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Brittany Debellefay
    Brittany Debellefay
    Hi my name is Brittany but you probably already know that from looking at my profile name. I am an actress in training. In my free time I like to read stories,write stories and edit videos and pictures for my Social media accounts. There are some other things about me but you will just have to get and know me:)
    See more
The Boy with the pale white skin.
PG
0
0
0
545
1

swap_vert

Millie lives in a small town where the houses have not been updated since 1883. She is a very lonely girl who lives with her mom in a small apartment. One day she meets this mysterious and quite interesting boy name Noah who does not have a last name. Or at least he thinks he does not have one. Find out more about Millie and Noah in the book called The Boy With The Pale White Skin. 


This book is based off the book name Let The Right One In And the author who came up with the original book. 


This book is purely fiction so everything that you read has never happened. It would interesting if it did but this book is just for entertainment purposes only. 


I will use little parts from Let The Right One In but most of the ideas are going to be mine.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X