×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Akwharp
    Akwharp
    Alli. 23. Married.

    I am currently working on a Urban Fantasy novel called Valhalla's Sovereign. It involves (surprise!) Norse mythos and lore and it has expanded into something that I did not expect it to become. It updates Sunday through Tuesdays.

    If you're enjoying the story feel free to click this link to support me! https://ko-fi.com/Valhalla

    Icon was drawn by the wonderful Tara on tumblr, terrible coloring by me. It's of Eliana Rand from my WIP Valhalla's Sovereign. (Taratjah.tumblr.com)

    I'm open to polite reading requests. I ask that you read Valhalla in return.

    Works in Progress:
    ✎ Valhalla's Sovereign ♛

    Coming Soon:
    ♛ Valhalla's Strength
    ♛ Valhalla's Sorceror
    ♡ Fallen Petals of Rosalie
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Valhalla's Sovereign
PG-13
16.9K
1
13
6.4K
2

Eliana Rand's summer was lined up to be everything she imagined. She had the internship that was supposed to be the beginning of her professional life. It only took one bullet to completely shatter her idea of a perfect summer. 
    
After an unpredicted lightning storm, there is magic, old and powerful magic, in the midwestern city of Esmerina that spells trouble for those that legends have long since cast aside. The one that cast the spell is in danger, but he is not the only one hunted.

The fantastic cover is by taratjah on tumblr! 

Updates Sunday through Tuesday

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X