×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    King Cosmic
    King Cosmic
    "A pen is deadlier than a sword." - Unknown

    I'm that kid that sleeps in a closet full of skeletons and likes to boo at cheerleaders during pep rally's.

    Most, if not all of my stories contain gay relationships/themes so please be open minded.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Finding Himself
R On Break
1.7K
1
0
1.5K
0

After getting into college on a basketball scholarship, Terry Palmer didn't think college would be this difficult. He now feels even more pressured to show his game and he's not having that much luck in the romance department. He faces a whole bunch of peer pressure to drink and smoke and every girl that sees him, wants him. He has trouble figuring out why he keeps rejecting girls once they get the clothes off when he meets a striving professional photographer who's a junior at his college. At first, the two become buddies and bond over sports and personal stuff until Terry starts to find himself falling for the guy, only he keeps denying his feelings. Now Terry has an even bigger struggle with finding himself in every subject of the college life. 
This is the pinterest of the characters: http://www.pinterest.com/agrippas/finding-himself/

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X