×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Nelso555
    Nelso555
    Well obviously I'm a writer and that's just about the easiest way that I can describe myself. I enjoy sci-fi/fantasy stories, and and mixing the swishing the genres around. I've published non-fiction in Aurealis and I've completed NaNoWriMo a few times. Other than that, I get most of my inspiration from science, old books, good movies, art and video games.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lexi
PG Completed
1.5K
0
0
1.7K
0

swap_vert

In this short story an Alliance Operative is sent on a mission into a Nexus facility.

"When Lexi had first signed on to the Alliance Special Ops Initiative she had hoped her missions would take her somewhere warm, and yet here she lay in a forest covered in snow, tired of being cold and wet. She crawled forwards slightly, the snow crunching beneath her, the cool wind brushing in her ears. The frost showed in every anxious breath. She could smell metal and fuel, despite her nose being numb. She pulled her white beanie tighter over her ears and made sure that her chestnut hair was hidden. Lexi had been chosen for this mission because she was lean and stealthy; she had fair skin, pale lips and keen eyes immersed in dark eyeliner to protect against the snowy glare. In her arctic army fatigues she was almost invisible atop the escarpment overlooking Nexus’ facility."

Enjoy!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X