×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    wftl
    wftl
    Writer and Free Thinker at Large. Ruggedly handsome! Witty. Award-winning author. Editor. Public speaker. Columnist. Radio and television personality, and former top 40 DJ. Science, Linux, & technology geek. Creator of the famous (or infamous) "Cooking With Linux". Pilot. Lover of fine wine. Opinionated.

    I've been writing professionally for more than 20 years, though technically, I've been writing for a lot longer than that. As far back as I can remember, I've been writing stories, and somewhere in my twenties, somebody convinced me that I should try to sell some of what I write. It wasn't until 1994 that I made my first professional fiction sale. When I actually started making real money writing, it wasn't fiction, but technical writing. Well, sort oft. You see, I never gave up writing stories and even when I about computers and operating systems (Linux and Open Source Software), I kept right on telling stories. If you've ever visited "Chez Marcel" in the pages of a certain Linux Journal, you'll know what I mean.

    I've published six books, sold hundreds of articles to a number of different magazines. In addition to the more techno stuff, I've published a handful of science fiction and fantasy, and edited a science fiction and fantasy magazine.

    Oh, and I fold a mean origami T-Rex. I'm sure I could write more, but I'll stop here. You'll thank me later.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
PAPER
G
2.5K
0
0
588
0

Full disclosure. This story has already been published multiple times. I wanted to offer you some of my 'good stuff' before I dangle something untested in front of you. 

Enjoy!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X