×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Anthony Rout
    Anthony Rout
    Hi, I am a regular writers and can be found on other Apps as well. I am on instagram as @mr_routy and facebook. I enjoy writing and while I am far from the best I have encouraging support from Fans of my Work (not just family and friends) so I try to keep my writing varied, always willing to push myself. I have recently finished a 31 Chapter Horror Thriller called The Box, I have several Fan Driven Adventures and ongoing stories for children and adults alike. So I hope you find something to enjoy and any feedback is useful. NOTE: sometimes my T button doesnt work so you may read He instead of The, or Hen insead of Then, I am slowly editing it all.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Owls
PG
25.6K
0
9
4.4K
0

Set in a world very different from our own but its history is our future and it's own future is unclear. The pursuit of long life and trials to cure the growing ailments of mankind have lead to the creation of monsters far darker and more twisted than our nightmares could conjure. In this future being of pure blood is a death sentence and with each pure blood slain mankind is condemned to linger longer between the desire for long life and that of the monster it makes you.
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X