×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Anthony Rout
    Anthony Rout
    Hi, I am a regular writers and can be found on other Apps as well. I am on instagram as @mr_routy and facebook. I enjoy writing and while I am far from the best I have encouraging support from Fans of my Work (not just family and friends) so I try to keep my writing varied, always willing to push myself. I have recently finished a 31 Chapter Horror Thriller called The Box, I have several Fan Driven Adventures and ongoing stories for children and adults alike. So I hope you find something to enjoy and any feedback is useful. NOTE: sometimes my T button doesnt work so you may read He instead of The, or Hen insead of Then, I am slowly editing it all.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Box
R
3.1K
0
0
1.4K
0

swap_vert
When a mysterious Box appears on the door step of our story teller's home he is thrown into a dark and unforgiving world of taboos and hateful justice. But as things deepen the Power of the Box begins to show its true intent until the halloween day finale. All is not as it seems and the twists and turns just keep on growing, much like the kill count. Buckle up for Romance, Heartbreak, Dark Taboos, Revenge and the birth of an evil yet to come.
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X