×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Manner Hall
    Manner Hall
    Hello everyone, I am a published author who is currently giving away my work free. I enjoy hearing feedback from my fans. I also enjoy being active with the wonderful reading community!Please stay tuned for updates on forthcoming books in my published series as well as my short story collections here. Follow me @MannerHall for AOTE updates!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Amulet of the Elements Journey to Destiny
R
24.1K
0
1
6.4K
0

Continue the quest to save Evernia, in book two, of the seven book series for AOTE. The first battle for Evernia and the search for the Elemental Gemstone has left every side of the war battered and broken. The peace treaty formed by the both the Dragons and Hellhounds has come to be broken, or so it is thought. Zacura Bloodclaw, the seventeenth Keeper of the Elements has gone missing, rumors spreading far and wide that she came to perish in the battle of Morgaideign. New ancient breeds known as the Imorti have come to demand payment for a blood debt made nearly three centuries before. Can King Calira and his newly crowned Queen defend their territory against the old and feared breed, or will they fall to their will. The Raxin Defanta, a mysterious and destructive fog of uncertainty continue to sweep the lands, leaving death and darkness in its wake. With Evernia's only hope among those who have vanished, will allegiance and bloodshed prove enough to keep life revolving upon the planet. Join the battle for Evernia and find out today.

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X