×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CalicoCarter
    CalicoCarter
    Hello! I am an aspiring author. I know my name says Calico Carter but my works are usually penned under the name Yazzie Wrights. I love to reading and creating stories. If you read any of my works I want to thank you. Even if you don't finish I'm happy you gave me a chance. I am open to all comments, advice and constructive criticisms (nicely worded I hope). Happy reading!!
    See more
Interspecies
PG-13
7.3K
0
1
1.2K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

It's the year 2409. History repeats itself and not the good parts either. After robots from another planet were discovered and brought to Earth from their planet to work for humans things went bad. Segregation, discrimination, another civil war, it was complete chaos! One thing that was frowned upon was the mixing of the two species, which doesn't make my quest any easier. I am Xenobel, a cyborg who is banned from both of my parent's native planets. All I want is to be able to live with my parents in peace and i'm going to do just that whether either government likes it or not. 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X