×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CalicoCarter
    CalicoCarter
    Hello! I am an aspiring author. I know my name says Calico Carter but my works are usually penned under the name Yazzie Wrights. I love to reading and creating stories. If you read any of my works I want to thank you. Even if you don't finish I'm happy you gave me a chance. I am open to all comments, advice and constructive criticisms (nicely worded I hope). Happy reading!!
    See more
Super Royal: The Beginning
PG-13 Completed
88
0
0
2.4K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

swap_vert

Everyone except Calico seems to know all about her past. She was sheltered from many things, herself included. Odd coincidences and surprise attacks has her looking for answers. She struggles to navigate high school while trying to keep her hectic life under control. The strain of the attacks, secrets, lies and betrayal from those she loves causes her to take drastic measures. Luckily for Calico she makes three new friends who are willing to do whatever it takes to protect her and get her the answers she needs.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X