×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CalicoCarter
    CalicoCarter
    Hello! I am an aspiring author. I know my name says Calico Carter but my works are usually penned under the name Yazzie Wrights. I love to reading and creating stories. If you read any of my works I want to thank you. Even if you don't finish I'm happy you gave me a chance. I am open to all comments, advice and constructive criticisms (nicely worded I hope). Happy reading!!
    See more
Super Secret Admirer
PG-13
1.9K
0
0
352
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

swap_vert

Tag Brenner is a mega nerd and a big fan of Inferna, his favorite superheroine. He runs her fan club, has all her merchandise and has read all of her comics twice! He works for Buzzfeed and he would love to find and interview her. He's always wanted to meet her, but of course, she can't risk exposing her secret identity. His fiancee, Janessa Harris, doesn't mind his obsession with Inferna at all. In fact, she thinks its kind of cute. Inferna, on the other hand, does her best to avoid him. There is no rule against her revealing her identity, but she likes her privacy and feels like things would get complicated if he found out who she was.  However, the strain that Tag's attraction to Inferna puts on his relationship with Janessa forces some tough decisions to be made, which creates even tougher situations.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X