×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CalicoCarter
    CalicoCarter
    Hello! I am an aspiring author. I know my name says Calico Carter but my works are usually penned under the name Yazzie Wrights. I love to reading and creating stories. If you read any of my works I want to thank you. Even if you don't finish I'm happy you gave me a chance. I am open to all comments, advice and constructive criticisms (nicely worded I hope). Happy reading!!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A World of Signs
R
146
0
1
1.4K
1
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

swap_vert

In this society, people are born based on things found in nature. Some are born by seasons, animals, landforms, etc and came out with their "Birth Sign" somewhere on their body. These people can manipulate whatever their designated birth sign is. Naturally, there are groups that think they are better than other groups. There are groups that are overpopulated and groups that are dying out. There are whispers, old prophecies, and equations about how to bring back the best groups that are long extinct and how to destroy the worst that are yet to come. There are the 5 rulers that keep the peace in all the realms, however, election time is approaching rapidly. All signs scramble for power so they can be one of the reigning 7. The journey of two exiled signs is recorded in this thrilling tale of discovery, betrayal, love, and war.

favorite
coins
swap_vert

X