×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Illusions02
    Illusions02
    Nothing special to add. Just an average young adult, dreaming about life posibilities.
    See more
DARK
PG-13
8.2K
0
0
1.1K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

    After being killed on the battlefield of Corrick's Ford, 1861, Malachai is sent to Limbo where he is recruited by a messenger of Edom to join the dark world's division. 

Spending more than one hundred years, becoming and evolving into a full fledged demon, he learns that not every time what we hear and read in fiction must have been inspired from reality. 

    With a White Dwarf as their only source of light and heat, the hidden demonic home world stands on the brink of annihilation. As one of Asmodeus' top lieutenants, Malachai is sent back into the mortal world to discover and hunt down an angel who's told to know a way to interconnect two worlds. Thus offering Edom a second chance to relocate to a different place, and restore their grip over the Underworld. 

His first task: to gain possession over a human body. 

His second task: to catch trace of the one he's after. And begin his hunt. 

And his last, to bring him back to Edom. Sounds easy enough, but things tend to complicate when Malachai kills someone who he is not supposed to kill,  let alone take possession of. 

    And on top of that, his foolish restored human heart, falls for the wrong person setting an entire chained explosion in motion.  

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X