×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alexander Stormsong
    Alexander Stormsong
    Author of the Fantasy series #Ravenlight.

    I am but a simple Dark Angel here for anarchy & chaos. Let's have fun with this ride we call life~

    AroAce Creator


    Twitter- @FrostedSapphire
    Discord Server- https://discord.gg/AUKnHC3TEn
    To Everything- https://linktr.ee/frostedsapphire
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Nightwalkers
PG-13 Completed
24.6K
4
55
17.3K
5

The year is 2032, October 7th.  It was a night like any other.  Humanity had grown to be successful with most plagues and war threats gone.  All was looking up until this night, the night of the comet.  At the stroke of 3 AM, a comet crashed down and plunged deep into the Earth's crust, setting off a barrage of shock waves and other problematic sorts like volcanoes and Tsunamis.

Just when the worst seemed to be over, it became clear that this comet was no ordinary comet, it being one that tore open portals to 'the shadow world', one parallel with our own and from it, dark creatures began to invade.  Humanity dwindled in the coming war for many years until at last, the Sun returned driving the enemy back.  It was obvious, they were weak to sunlight.  It was then that humanity decided it best to withdraw from the physical realm and into special shelter cities that the Dark Menace could not penetrate.

Centuries later and all was the same though now, minus exploration missions into the Shadow World though those times are soon to be up as Dark Forces infiltrate the human world just as the plan for invasion comes up.  Who will come out on top?

X