×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    TheLunaWoodElf
    TheLunaWoodElf
    Hello, my name is Tabatha, aka TheLunaWoodElf. The reason I choose this name is that I loved to play D&D, and my character is a level 8 Wood Elf. And if you never played D&D, I highly suggest that you get right on that!!

    Many stories I post here I have also posted on Wattpad, but I wanted to expand and meet more writers. My favorite is psychological thrillers or realistic romance. I know, two different things, but I suppose that's.

    When I'm not writing, I am taking pictures, hiking, doodling, journaling, and drinking coffee.

    See more
campaign Request update 0
Letter's to the Star Whisperer
PG-13
14.7K
0
0
7.7K
0

Reality hits Ethan when he wakes in an alleyway, the day after his 30th birthday. After a long night of drinking, he had lost his phone, wallet, and direction. He's lost in Boulder, 40 miles away from where he lives. But when the hippie girl freak walks around the corner, and into his life, suddenly all of his problems were nothing.



* "And do you know where I am?" The girl raised an eyebrow. It was a strange question he did have to admit. "You don't know?" "No, I'm lost." "Everyone's lost," she said shrugging her shoulders. *

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X