×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    crazy normal 1864
    crazy normal 1864
    Hey, guys have been on here for a while now. I love to write and am happy to collaborate with other readers and happy to turn ideas into actual stories.

    It would be great if you leave a like on my stories that you are actually interested in so I can tell if I need to update it more regularly. Or if it is an idea that doesn't really match my stories. It may not seem like it but it helps a lot thanks?

    NONE OF THE IMAGES ON MY STORYS DONT BELONG TO ME CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL CREATORS
    See more
campaign Request update 0
VILLAN (On Hold)
PG-13
114
2
0
1.8K
0

swap_vert

When Jessie felt like his family didn't care about him, and that his parents would rather save everybody else than their own son. Everybody in his family is superheroes they've been so for generations. After his father didn't even notice him, Jessie decided to become evil. He realised that he's actually quite good at being evil.

AUTHOURS NOTE.........

This story is currently being extensively edited due to lack of ideas for what was going to happen next. I hope to re-upload it soon and add a few new chapters as I go. The story is down at the moment but I will be re-uploading chapters as they go. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X