×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Airigami
    Airigami
    Born with severe Asperger's and a learning disability, I strived to prove my doctor's wrong by graduating high school and Santa Fe University of Art and Design (SFUAD) with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing, specifically Fiction and Screenwriting. Although with a Bachelor's, I still have a lot to learn (like most authors).

    I recently joined Wattpad because I feel like this could be a great way to expand the audience and get critique from my stories (the ones that didn't get looked out by SFUAD).

    As of now, I work full-time at a local grocery store to cover the bills and the extra money for the books. I hope Penana can be of assistance, talk to you later!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
DIVUS
R
170
0
0
962
0

swap_vert

Grim is a name that most would refer to as the skeleton who takes the souls of the recently dead to the afterlife. But now, people think of 'Grim' as a bloody killer that goes after the morally-corrupt that harmed the innocent. More well-known for going after pedophiles, rapists, and murderers that were given a 'slap on the wrist' from the Justice System. A vigilante who is loved by all, but the law enforcement and government. They whisper about Grim's origins, the most popular is that Grim was a victim, abandoned when needing help...


Blake Wolff recently graduated from the Police Academy and is paired with Ted Phillips to patrol around Beverly Hills and Hollywood. On his first day, he notices a young woman in her very early twenties needing help. He decides that she can live with him in his one bedroom apartment until she finds a job. But she holds some secrets that would eventually be exposed, and the impending chaos that is to come.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X